Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering 9/11

Warning: Graphic content

There are many blogs, news sites and news channels that are remembering 9/11 on her 10th anniversary. I am not going to post the pictures or videos that so many are...not because they're not poignant, but because that would be more of the same. We'll see the planes crashing into the towers and/or the towers crashing down. And I, for one, will watch each and every one of them.

I'm not saying I'm the only one to post this, but this particular video simply broke my heart. And strengthened it. I'd like to think I've never forgotten, but the events of 09/11/01 tend to fade into the background...life goes on, right? WRONG!

I have a son who is fighting on the ground overseas - against the sadistic BASTARDS who planned this attack. I am posting this video to remind everyone of what those innocent victims had to live...and DIE...through...and why we must rid the world of this evil.



God Bless this great country, and God Bless each and every one of those who are fighting or made the ultimate sacrifice in the war to keep our country safe from this evil twisted vermin.

I will NEVER forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment