Monday, June 4, 2012

Get Out and Vote

I've been asked by a few people why I've been so quiet regarding the (now) infamous recall election.

If you are my facebook friend (and once again I ask...if not, why not?) you know that this has been quite a year at work. We moved out of our old building into temporary offices and FINALLY moved into our new building last weekend. To say it's been quite "challenge" working in the temporary place would be an understatement.

More importantly though, is that I don't know quite what to say about all the garbage leading up to this election, which is dominating not only local airwaves but national airwaves as well. The hypocrisy I've seen from every avenue is enough to make me physically ill. I've NEVER seen double standards the likes of which I've seen in the past year. There are people and/or organizations who have sunk lower than I EVER thought possible, and that's saying a lot. I'll not get into details, because I'm sure you've been reading them ad nauseum. Suffice it to say that there are some out there who have resorted to unfounded rumors that even their own side refuted.

I will simply leave you with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment