Friday, November 20, 2009

Where is Chris?

Soooo…I have been a very bad blogger. Here I start this blog, and then I don’t post. For that, I apologize to my loyal readers (all 3 of you). Why have I not been blogging you ask? Well, I have been cuh-razy busy!!

I have a child who has the flu, another child...um...I mean...a husband who has a back injury, a job that’s about ready to kill me lately, and oh yeah – there’s also the matter of this other business I’m trying to start. So I got to thinking. What can I do in all my spare time? And I thought some more. I thought “Chris, you lazy piece of sh*t, it’s the holiday season. Get UP off your ass and do something that will benefit the greater good!” So I did. I was kindly invited by media/social networking mavens (and friends) Sara and Amy to help with their cause. And what, pray tell, would that cause be?? Well, take a gander!




Now, before you get all atwitter (I'm sorry, I simply could NOT resist that one), this event is for EVERYONE. You don't have to be on twitter. Hell - you don't have to know anything about social networking. The point of this is having fun while donating to good causes. The toys donated are going to Toys for Tots, and 100% of the money collected from the silent auction will benefit the Blood Centers of Wisconsin and the Great Lakes Hemophelia Foundation. It's kid friendly...there will be free pictures with Santa.

So come one, come all, to THE holiday extravaganza of the season!! For current updates on the event, visit http://www.bloodybrunch.com/
P.S. If you would make a tax deductible donation for the silent auction, shoot me an email at ckrumen "at" gmail "dot" com. Not only will it benefit a great cause, but it will definitely put you on Santa's "good" list! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment