Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wanna Help Phel?

A fellow blogger and someone I'm privileged to call a friend, one Mz. Phelony Jones, is asking for our help.
I'm still pretty new to cycling, so this will be very challenging for me. I'm also about as new to fund raising as I could be, but I'm ready to put myself out there and ask you for your financial support for my ride. Even if you can make a small donation, it will be very appreciated. Not just for me, but for kids and young adults in the community who like me, derived much benefit from the arts while growing up.
...
If you donate through the blog - I will write your name and donation amount on my very own limbs on the day of the ride. Just enter "Go Phel!" in the comment section for your donation and "Whallah!", you're a write-in for race day. Prime real estate such as quads and forearms go to the highest donations.
Go on - check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment