Monday, September 13, 2010

Racine TEA Party

Yes, I was at the TEA Party/9-11 Tribute on Saturday.  Yes, I did take a ton of pictures.  NO, you won't see them today.  Ya see, I have SOOOO many really important things on my mind that I tend to get a wee bit forgetful every once in awhile. (shaddup Kate) Today is one of those "onces"...the cords I need to transfer the pics to this lil' blog are still at work. 

In the meantime, you can find some good coverage over at Patrick's place and at Fred's place.

Oh, and while you're waiting breathlessly for my pics, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN THE WISCONSIN PRIMARY ELECTION TOMORROW!!

4 comments:

  1. Got a good shot of the moonbats in the back with the anti-TEA Party signs. Five idiots who were pretty much being laughed at by everyone who went past them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kate - Shaddup!!

    @TUG - yeah, I saw them. Coupla dweebs they were - do ya think they were embarrassed?? Sheesh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were students from Horlick. Wigderson talked to them for a bit and found that out. All they were doing was parroting crap from their teachers.

    Their intellect is about as deep as a mudpuddle.

    ReplyDelete