Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Elder - Update!

Many of you are aware that about this time last year, the Elder was deployed to Afghanistan. Well friends, I couldn't be more thrilled to report that he is back home with TSC and Wiggleworm! I haven't had a chance to talk to him yet...I think he MORE than deserves to have some time alone with his wife and son. I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the prayers and good wishes y'all threw out in the past year. I'm certain that played a part in getting him through his first deployment relatively unscathed. HOPEFULLY I won't have to ask for prayers to keep him safe through another deployment anytime soon!

4 comments:

  1. When you get a chance, make sure he knows how much we all appreciate his service in the defense of freedom. God Bless him and his comrades in arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I most certainly will. Thanks my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete