Friday, January 27, 2012

2 Years Old?

My Precious Wiggleworm,

I simply cannot believe that you are 2 years old today. Time can't possibly be going that quickly. Of course, it may have something to do with the fact that I haven't seen you since you were six months old. This is what you looked like the last time I saw you.
This is what you look like now.
Listen buddy - I asked you in this post to take care of your Mom while Daddy is gone. Sweetheart - you've done an AWESOME job! You make your mommy SOOOOO happy. And that makes all of us happy. Your Daddy is SO proud of you, and so am I. And your Mommy has been incredible during this time as well. I can't wait to see you and hold you. It seems like a LOOOONG time, but I'm sure it will fly. Well, to you and mommy and daddy anyway! It can't come soon enough for me.

I love you sweetheart. And I love your Mommy and Daddy too. I'm SO grateful you will all be together again soon.

Happy 2nd Birthday Wiggleworm. I love you.

1 comment: