Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Help Wanted: Update #2

Wendy posted a comment on my last post that I will simply make into a post of its own.

I am MORE than willing to make more than one trip! If we can collect more than my one minivan can hold, I will happily drive as many trips as it takes.

Just think about the things you need in your daily life: toothbrush, toothpaste, kitchen supplies, wastebaskets, hangers, toilet paper, tissues, clothes, underwear (new!), socks, shoes, toys for kids,... Let's see how many minivans we can fill!

There are about 20 children and 40 adults that we are trying to help. Let's see what our blog friends can do!
Soooooo - if anyone in my neck of the woods would like to donate anything at all, please get in touch with me and I will make arrangements to pick it up. I simply cannot IMAGINE losing everything I have...there are many things that can't be replaced. For those things that can, we should all band together.

No comments:

Post a Comment