Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Wiggleworm!!!!!

To my beautiful Grandson.

I can't believe that you're a year old. It seems like just yesterday I was announcing your birth to the world! Now you're running around, laughing, singing and dancing. You have brought me unspeakable joy, as have your mommy and daddy. No matter what goes on around me, it only takes a peek at your face to make me smile. Though it kills me that you are so far away from me, your mommy and daddy do a GREAT job of keeping me up to date and letting us get to know each other on Skype, and for that I am grateful.

Now, I want you to get real close and listen - you take REAL good care of your mommy while daddy is off protecting us from the bad guys, y'hear? And don't be afraid little one - your daddy is one tough soldier, and he'll be back before you know it. (And while you're at it, tell mommy to stop yelling at me for sending y'all stuff - it's what grandmas do!)

I can't WAIT for the day I can hold you in my arms again, whenever that might be. In the meantime, have a super-duper happy birthday!

With all the love a heart can hold,
Crazy Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment