Tuesday, March 2, 2010

An Urgent Plea

A fellow blogger needs help in the form of prayer. I don’t take this kind of thing lightly. I credit my son’s survival to the multitude of people who were praying for him. Yes, the technology and the doctors were exceptional, but I truly believe that it was because of the power of prayer that he is here today, being a typical pain in the ass pre-teen.

Now, admittedly, this gentleman and I have butted heads more than a few times. I’m not quite sure why, since we hold the same views on most issues. Regardless, even if this person was on the opposite end of the spectrum I would still be posting this. Why? Because he is a fellow human being, and he is hurting. In my opinion, when it comes to something this serious; something life or death, nothing, not politics, religion, race, or any other polarizing issue should come between fellow human beings. It’s called doing the right thing.

I urge you to read his story. If it moved you…even a little…please say a prayer (or more than one) for all involved. If it didn’t, you have no soul.

2 comments:

  1. Chris, THANK YOU! And from the bottom of my heart, YOU are greatly appreciated! I am humbled by the awesome response we're getting and the prayers are flowing!!

    Thank you for this and I reach a hand out to you, in friendship... I know we had a rocky start, but that's long past! All my best to you and yours, and PRAYER has saved SO many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocky start? Why sir, I don't know what you're talking about ;)

    Continued prayers to you and yours, my friend.

    ReplyDelete