Saturday, March 27, 2010

Inexcusable Arrogance

Warning: foul language may be unavoidable

I've been hearing a lot about this, but quite frankly have been too busy to check it out. I'm beginning to think that maybe I should have stayed busy...it makes me so angry I can barely see straight.



How DARE you?? How DARE you mock those of us who *gasp* disagree with what you're doing to this country?? THIS is the president who was supposed to unite this country?? This man who completely dismisses the opinions of more than half of this country? Who the HELL do you think you are? The arrogance is inexcusable. Many of us are scared shitless at the direction this country is headed, and you crack jokes about it??

Let's put aside for a moment that this is unconstitutional in that the government isn't supposed to MANDATE that I, as a private citizen, purchase ANYTHING with my hard earned money. This will, I believe, be handled in the courts. Of course, the left dismisses that too. But aside from that, I simply cannot wrap my head around the fact that the person who is supposed to lead this country (yea, right) is mocking you and me. Laughing at us. Completely dismissing our fears. And you know what? That scares me more than this piece of shit legislation.

Only 220 days until the first wave of payback commences...it can't come soon enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment