Monday, July 12, 2010

She's baaaaack!!

What's that you say? You didn't notice I was gone? Hmmmmmph!!!

In reality, I was on vacation with my family, and as hard as it was, I managed to keep my promise to them that I would remain, for the most part, unplugged. That's right - no news, no social networking, no blogs - nuthin'! After I went through the initial withdrawals (shaking, sweating, etc.) I realized that it was a good thing. I spent some good quality time with my husband, my son and my in-laws. It rained for the first three days, but after that the weather couldn't have been better.

Sooooo, as I catch up on the hundreds of blog posts that I missed and whatever has been going on in the real world while I was away, there may be an occasion or two when I post something that is old(ish) news if I feel strongly enough about it. Otherwise, I should return to my regularly scheduled posting soon.

It's good to be home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment