Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Beyond Disgusting!

H/T Charlie Sykes via Fred

Following is an email that was received by WTMJ'S James T. Harris

From: “fremster” Date: February 22, 2010 2:21:2 8 PM CST To:

Subject: Sundays comment about Obama

James, Over the years I have made the observation that there are two kinds of black people. There are black people who are honest hard working, intelligent decent people. Then there are the niggers who are lazy, participate in criminal activities, can’t hold down a job, incapable of supporting a family and totally ignorant. You my friend are an ignorant nigger and I think you are jealous of Obama because unlike you he worked hard and was able to achieve in life. All you do is sit on your dead ass and listen to right wing dogma all day. I’m sure glad your not my son.

Bob from Eagle

P.s. I hope WTMJ fires you for the ignorant comment about Obama.
How ignorant and disgusting. Why is it that black conservatives are constantly under attack?? Is the left afraid that people are actually starting to think for themselves rather than following the entitlement dogma?

Another question for this brilliant author. How is it that a man who has a radio talk show not only in Milwaukee, but in other states as well, who is a Fox News contributor, and also often appears on Charlie's Sunday Insight is seen as "not able to achieve"? Seen as "sitting on your dead ass"?

I don't make it a habit of giving a second thought to these parasites, but James happens to be a friend of mine. He is a brilliant, caring, Christian family man and does not deserve this kind of smear. Of course, I'm probably getting more upset about it than he is, but this just pisses me off.

The Left - oh so tolerant and compassionate.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, now this just seriously PISSES ME OFF! The left hates truth, and James T has a habit of stating what they hate most. What a pathetic excuse for a (doubtful) human being.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting James T yet, though I hope to someday.

    I think we are gonna see even more of the left's heads goin' all 'splodey. The thought of a strong, Christian, conservative black man just boggles their tiny wittle brains.

    ReplyDelete