Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

Today is about giving thanks. This year I have so much to be thankful for. I have been blessed with a beautiful grandson. My dad's chemo is going well, and his doctors are getting ready to give him a clean bill of health. I reconnected with some people I hadn't seen in decades, and am thrilled to once again be able to call them friends.

I also must give a shout out to all my "old" friends who are always there for me, as I try to be for them. To you I say a HUGE THANK YOU!! Y'all have helped me through some rough stuff. I hope you know that I will always be there for you too.

I'd also give special thanks to our military men and women, and their families, especially those who will be unable to be with family and friends on this Thanksgiving day. We all appreciate what you are doing and what you are sacrificing so we can be with our loved ones watching football and eating turkey.
I hope you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment