Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Special Place in Hell

I seriously hope there is a special place in hell for cretins who pull this kind of shit...
A heartless thief is believed to have crashed a fund-raiser and made off with a bag of cash meant to help a city firefighter pay for life-changing surgery for his 9-year-old son.
...
The Brewster third-grader has hemifacial microsoma, in which one half of the face doesn't develop correctly.

The Brewster third-grader has hemifacial microsoma, in which one half of the face doesn't develop correctly.

Last weekend family pal Peter Drake, a Ridgefield, Conn., firefighter, hosted a fund-raiser, collecting between $8,000 and $9,000.

But when the party at a Danbury, Conn., Irish cultural center was over, the money had disappeared.

"At the end of the night, all the money that was donated was put in a zippered bag," said Tim Sullivan. "A bartender gave the bag to Pete . . . He had it in his hands. He put it down to go do something, and when he came back, he saw that it was missing."

Sullivan said his longtime friend -- who has had fund-raisers to pay for Aidan's 10 previous surgeries -- is "devastated."

"Listening to a 47-year-old man cry, and not about his mother dying, was brutal," Sullivan said.

"Pete was so upset. He kept saying, 'I let Aidan down, I let Aidan down,' " Colleen Sullivan, 40, recalled.
How despicable!!! How disgusting!!! Good people are opening their hearts and wallets to help a child and some low-life pond scum steals it?? No offense to pond scum. I hope this POS gets caught, and quickly. And I hope that he's publically humiliated. I won't hold my breath on that one though - people with no soul most likely won't feel humiliation.

I wouldn't worry too much about Aidan, however. His reaction?
But feisty little Aidan Sullivan -- who was born with a facial defect and no right ear -- yesterday put up a brave front, with a message for the crook: "I'm going to kick your butt!"
Heh! I like the kid's attitude. I think he's gonna be just fine. Our prayers are with you kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment