Sunday, November 7, 2010

Why Palin Petrifies Progressives

This cracked me up!!! Here's a snippet:
1. Palin’s hot and can rock a pair of heels, hunting boots, or any garment she dons. And you can tell she knows it and likes it. Most of the ladies on the Left, however, cannot—and we all know how jealous and petty some chicks can be when they’re aesthetically upstaged (cat fight).

2. They hate Sarah because she’s supposedly anti-intellectual. However, I’d love to see Tina Fey, Katie Couric or Joy Behag go mano a mano with her on any given topic and see who comes off looking like Snooki.

3. The feministas don’t dig SP because she’s had five kids (one of whom has Down’s Syndrome) and has never considered offing any of them in her womb.
The obviously chauvanistic slant in this article is too funny - and it's pretty darned accurate!! Read the rest here.

Full disclosure: I like Sarah Palin. I think she's a strong opinionated woman, and I agree with most of her views. BUT - do I think she should run for President in 2012? A resounding NO, for many reasons. First and foremost, she's obviously very polarizing. We need a candidate who can appeal to different demographics. I think Palin should continue doing what she's doing. She is very adept at rallying the base and fundraising for other candidates.

I have no idea what Ms. Palin's plans are for the future, but in the meantime I'm enjoying the HELL out of watching the left continue in their Palin Derangement Syndrome - ESPECIALLY the women of the left! *chuckle*

2 comments:

  1. I don't know... I think a lot of that article takes a lot of "stereotypes" of liberals, a few that aren't necessarily deserved (especially 3). The fact that she never considered "offing" one of her kids in the womb is why they hate her? Thats a pretty unfair way to demonize people.

    As for #2... she did got "mano a mano" against Katie Couric... and lost... bad. It was an interview... I'm pretty sure it was in the news. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course it takes stereotypes of liberals - that's what makes it humorous! And as for demonizing, what has the left been doing to Palin since the day she hit the airwaves? Even after the 08 election, they just couldn't seem to leave her alone. It was an epidemic!

    As for the interview with Couric, please remember that's when she was being "handled" by McCain's campaign. I think she's proven since then that she can give a damned fine interview.

    ReplyDelete