Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What a Punk!!!

Punks can be male or female, young or old. If this isn't the definition of a punk, I don't know what is!!
A 100-year-old woman who works as a greeter at a Milwaukee Wal-Mart said Monday she is bruised and sore but otherwise OK after a customer pushed her during a dispute Sunday.

In fact, Lois Speelman said she plans to return to work Thursday.

"I'm just stiff and sore," she said in a telephone interview from her Greenfield home. "I'll deal with that."

Speelman was working at the Wal-Mart at 3355 S. 27th St. when a 37-year-old woman pushed her after apparently becoming upset that Speelman was trying to verify that the woman had paid for water bottles that were inside her shopping cart, Milwaukee police spokeswoman Anne E. Schwartz said Monday.

The woman was arrested, and the Milwaukee County district attorney's office is reviewing the case, Schwartz said.

Speelman said she didn't want to discuss details of Sunday's incident until the investigation is complete, but she said she was simply doing her job by making sure the customer had paid for her items when she was attacked.

"That's our job," Speelman said. "That's what we're up there in front for, to watch people going and coming."
You can read the rest and see a picture of this spunky lady here.

Who would do this? I've said it before and I'll say it again...I have absolutely NO tolerance for those who abuse children, the elderly or animals.

To be honest with you, I wish I had been there. I'd like to give that b*tch a taste of her own medicine - see if she'd like to pick on someone her own size/age!

No comments:

Post a Comment